Welcome to St John's Anglican Church, South March
- Services are held at St John's on Sundays beginning at 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- The Annual Memorial Service is held on the Second Last Sunday in June (June 19th, 2016 10:30am)
- Sunday School and Nursery are held during the 10:30 am Service most Sundays September - June. Please contact Jessie Cornford through the Parish Office to register or join the Sunday School email list.
- Come walk our Labyrinths:
- The Outdoor Labyrinth is available anytime (weather and snow permitting).
- The Indoor Labyrinth is available during Office Hours (when the Hall is not in use), or by appointment.
- Our Syrian Refugee Sponsorship initiative continues. Please Click Here for details.
- St John's celebrated its 175th Anniversary throughout 2014! Please Click Here for Event details.
“As Christians, we are a source of love, hope and inspiration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of our congregation and the wider community through a spiritual connection with God….”
Situated at the rural/urban boarder in the fast-growing Morgan’s Grant-Briarbrook area of North Kanata, historic St John’s is the largest of three churches that make up the Anglican Parish of March. It's also the biggest Anglican church in the entire territory formerly known as March Township, and one of the oldest churches of any denomination in the Ottawa Valley.
Erected in the late 1830s by some of this area's earliest pioneer settlers, our simple rectangular building’s original outer walls still stand – formed from locally quarried stone carted to the site by our faithful founders.
Today, we increasingly turn our attention to meeting needs of the broader communities surrounding us – offering a broad range of worship, fellowship, outreach, Christian Education and other programs for all ages. St John's has added both outdoor and indoor labyrinths as an aid to seeking individual comfort and spirituality.
We have a spacious church hall and offer the wider community ideal meeting, dining and entertainment facilities for meetings, banquets or receptions.
325 Sandhill Road
Parish of March Office Telephone: